April 21, 2010

Vaycay!!

 

At noon today, I'm headed to the west side of Manhattan, catching a very large ship, and heading south to the islands!! Considering I'll probably be wearing a bathing suit more times in the next week than I have in the past 3 years combined, this is something very special and exciting for me. Don't get me wrong, I've been very privileged to have traveled many places, but a real relaxation vacation is quite rare. I'm looking forward to warm sun after this long winter, reading and not from a computer screen, and quality time with my typically busy busy boyfriend. Can't wait!!

With that said, I'll be signing off for the next week. That means no laptop, no blogger, no google reader, no twitter, no facebook, and hopefully not even email. seriously.

Have a great week everyone! And don't miss me too much...I'll be back before you know it! xoxoxo

(above photo by Jena Ardell found via Modish)

0 comments:

Post a Comment