May 25, 2012

it's a cuppie! + Hester Street Fair



Happy Memorial Day weekend! I've been out of town for just about every weekend for the past month and a half, so while most people are gearing up to flee, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my city...

The Hester Street fair is my first stop on my mental list of "fun things to do this summer." The fair occupies a small, but well-curated corner on the edge of Chinatown, featuring a rotating cast of quality food, jewlery, and clothing vendors. Did I mention food? My friend, Melissa, is making her street festival debut this Saturday with her sweet cupcake business, it's a cuppie. I designed Melissa's logo this past year, and I'm so excited to see it blown up on her booth's banner! And what's a cuppie, you may be wondering? It's a cupcake with a cookie inside! Yum.

The fair is located at the intersection of Essex and Hester streets and goes from 10-6pm. See you there?

4 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

kralbet said...

Success Write content success. Thanks.
deneme bonusu
canlı poker siteleri
betturkey
betmatik
canlı slot siteleri
betpark
kıbrıs bahis siteleri

sportsbet said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
mrbahis
hacklink
korsan taksi
sportsbet
vbet
mrbahis
hacklink
vbet
taksi

Rana said...

salt likit
salt likit
TXY8U

Post a Comment