October 10, 2010

Puppy Love


Few things in life make me happier than a cute puppy (yes, I refer to all dogs as puppies). Despite years of begging, I never had one of my own growing up, but I think that deprivation has only caused my love for cuddly canines to grow even stronger. I'm still not at the right life stage to be adequately responsible for a pup in the city, but one day the time will come...


Last week Adam dog-sat for his cousin's mini Shih Tzu, and it was a dream come true for me...

This little sweetie is named Belly because she likes her belly rubbed! Adam had too much fun coming up with silly nicknames including... Bell Bottom, Belarusky, Jelly Belly, Belly Ache, and my personal favorite, Bell Pepper!


I Love Dogs Greeting Cards by Gemma Correll, Andiamo the Dog by Blabla, Terrier Cushion by Areaware, Litter Pillows by Pillow Pillow, Scottish Terrier Card by Rifle Paper Co.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

That dog is amazing. And Belly is one of the best dog names I've ever heard! I want to get a dog oh so badly right now, but - man oh man. Vet bills are ridiculous. I can't get a dog until I know I can afford to heal him/her if he/she got sick. My family's dog just had kidney-stone-ish things in her stomach she had to have removed, and it cost my parents like thousands of dollars by the end of it. Misery.

Ashley said...

We passed one of those baby Boston Terriers on the street the other day (like the pillow) and I had to restrain myself! I should carry dog-sitting business cards for such situations... :)

Anonymous said...

curry 8 shoes
bape clothing
bape clothing
curry 6
kd shoes
golden goose outlet
bapesta shoes
off white nike
golden goose
hermes

Post a Comment