December 21, 2009

Oh happy snow day!


My plans to leave the city on Saturday were called off at the very last minute due to a major snow storm prediction! The unexpected cancellation gave me that nostalgic "snow day" reaction when you realize you have nothing else to do for the rest of the day except stay warm and relax... And relax I did...alllll day loooong. It was quite lovely. The snow was less appreciated this morning as I dodged slushy puddles on my walk to the subway, but ces't la vie...

I always look forward to the creative art direction and impeccable styling found in the crewcuts catalogs (J. Crew's adorable kid's line). To shoot their December issue, the crew headed down to Chile, one of the only places in the world where you can find snow in August. Oh the troubles of working months in advance! But the results are all the more charming... I adore the personification of the sweaters. They are snuggling! So so sweet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment