March 7, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole...

I know it's not Easter yet, and I haven't even seen Burton's Alice yet, but I did have a delicious brunch at Alice's Tea Cup and a stroll passed the Alice in Wonderland sculpture in Central Park. So, in honor of Miss Alice and the first spring-like weekend in many months, here's a couple of cutie cottontails for ya...

 
 
Have you seen the movie yet? Can it possibly live up to all the hype?

Top row: ceramic bunnies by ArtMind via sharesomecandy, Bottom row: plush bunny by Israeli designer Manuella available here, ceramic Rabbit Vessel by Perch!, Folk Rabbit notebook by Australian designer Beci Orpin available here, Funny Bunny lamp (ceramic base) available here

1 comments:

Sara said...

Cute post!!!
Overall, I really enjoyed the movie! Evan said "it's like the 'Hook' to 'Alice in Wonderland'" and I agree... very different plot but it worked.

Post a Comment