September 16, 2010

My bro covered Fashion Week for NY Mag!!

 


My office is a block away from Bryant Park, so I have to admit I'm pretty happy about Fashion Week moving uptown to Lincoln Center. Now the best outside lunch spot isn't completely swallowed by giant white tents. In past years, there was a sense of excitement as the event approached, but it was always anti-climatic. Ya know, since I'm not a real life fashionista, and I haven't yet figured out a way to weasel myself inside. But today, I'm a very proud, but very jealous sister. My brother is doing video work for NY Mag and got to go to Fashion Week!



You can see his video credit at the end of each video...  just covering backstage at Marc Jacob's. No big deal. Oh and an interview with Tommy Hilfiger himself. And two more featuring Preen and Altuzarra.  Evan, please sneak me into your camera bag next time. I can totally fit. Thanks!

PS-Please excuse the commercials at the beginning of the videos :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment